29 Let's Go! Anyone else with problems

I downloaded this interesting looking scenario and immediately had a problem trying to load it.

When choosing "play game" and choosing the 29 Let's Go! scenario, when I "play scenario" I get the scenario briefing as usual, but I never get an option as which side I want to play, and the options I get are the ones associated with multiplayer (Hotseat, E-mail or TCp/IP), which is choose connection.

I downloaded it twice from "Combat Missions" and the same problems arise. I tried loading other operations, and have no problem.

Anyone have the same problem? Anyone have a clue as to what's going on? :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wwb_99:

One answer: one side as assault boats. The AI cannot handle them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are no assault boats. However, if you would like me to send you a "non tourney" version, I'll send you it directly if you email me. Sorry for the problem.

F.

[ 08-01-2001: Message edited by: Franko ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Why is it saved as a tourney version in the first palced?

I have the same problem I don't get to pick sided. But oh well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just a screw up on my part, thats all. I thought that if was saved as a "tourney", no one would be able to look at its design elements. Unfortunately, I did NOT know that it thereby excludes single player play.

Frank

Gentlemen ,

the " 29 - Lets go ! " non-tournament version can be found on my website ( France 1944 scenario section )

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Agua:

Kingfish or Franko, could one of y'all send the non-tourney version to me as well?

Franko - Thanks for the TAA scenaio!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom, thanks for hosting the non-tourney version at your site, but...

I've actually been wanting to ask you about something for a while, concerning the scenarios, mods, etc at your site. Simply put, I can't download any of them, with the exception of the new "Wingen-sur-Moder" scenario.

Victory in the Vineyards and Remagen Bridge are the only other sceanrios that can be selected for downloading.

Every "Download" button turn my Netscape cursor into a text-cursor, not a "hand" to select the button. When I click over the word "download" all I do is highlight it, as if it were text in a document. I can see the gray button outline, but it doesn't mean a thing. I still get a text cursor, as if I were in a word processor.

Joe ,

I am sorry that my site causes problems. TCMHQ was designed for use with MS Internet Explorer and ( due to popular demand ) updated to work with Netscape 6. So I guess you use an older Netscape version. What confuses me most ( I am just a hobby " try and error " html coder :) ) is the fact that all the scenarios on my site use an identical html download code..... ( just rechecked the files and everything works fine ). Maybe one of the Netscape experts here can help ?

Cheers

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Perez:

Tom, thanks for hosting the non-tourney version at your site, but...

I've actually been wanting to ask you about something for a while, concerning the scenarios, mods, etc at your site. Simply put, I can't download any of them, with the exception of the new "Wingen-sur-Moder" scenario.

Victory in the Vineyards and Remagen Bridge are the only other sceanrios that can be selected for downloading.

Every "Download" button turn my Netscape cursor into a text-cursor, not a "hand" to select the button. When I click over the word "download" all I do is highlight it, as if it were text in a document. I can see the gray button outline, but it doesn't mean a thing. I still get a text cursor, as if I were in a word processor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ 08-05-2001: Message edited by: Tom ]