Flamethrowers (again)

I am wondering why there are only 2 men Flamethrower teams are modelled in CM.

There was also a small version only one man could carry....allthough it had lesser fuel it would be an awfull weapon in CM i guess. Imagine an almost invisible FT (because its only one man) able to use the "run" order.....awsome, i would say !

The Germans had also developed s disposable one shot flamethrower for their parachute units, designated a Einstossflammenwerfer 46. The FmW 46 was a tube with a length of 60cm and a diameter of 7cm; it fired a fire burst that lasted for 0.5 sec. to a range of up to 30m. the complete weapon weighed 3.6 kg and proved to be very effective and popular, a total number of 30,700 was produced in late 1944 and early 1945, many of them were used in the defense of Berlin. I havnt purchased CMBB yet, but as it has never been mentioned, I will assume it was not included in the game. Such a lightweight weapon could be carried by a single man who would also have the benefit of speed, compared to the lumbering flameteams in the game. Included in infantry squads like a panzerfaust, it could be a nasty surprise for both enemy armour and infantry.

• 2 weeks later...