CMHQ Update-March 2

Nice screens there Pawbroon your site is really taking off. And it really has filled a gap that we needed. But I didn't see anything about your Archer. Whatever happened with that?

Mord

Originally posted by Mord:

Nice screens there Pawbroon your site is really taking off. And it really has filled a gap that we needed. But I didn't see anything about your Archer. Whatever happened with that?

Mord

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback.

The Archer is done and was sent to Der Kessel for a week end update.

Keep on visiting it as Mensch will update his new MODs and Scenarios quite soon.

He was aiming for an upload yesterday if I remember.

So it will be posted sometime soon...

Your welcome Pawbroon. And thanks for the info I'll keep an eye out. I have been anticipating your vehicle for a while now. That poor old Archer has been neglected far to long!

Mord.

I do appreciate your concern over Maximus, and about the fact that MODers might get the same kind of treatment from me in further Reviews.

I've reviewed many MODs already.

And while I've ALWAYS stated that this was a personal web site with no pretense at impartiality, I've NEVER said a MOD was useless and not worthy of a try save for this one.

Maximus has been doing just that every time someone posted a MOD in this Forum.

After being banned and some time before that even, he was his obnoxious racist self in every mail sent to the MODs Beta Testers.

Funny how most MODers thought that they were having less and less feedback and amongst a full site I'm single handedly doing for them, you're pointing at a little thing.

Are you one of those who are looking at the finger when they are shown the Moon?

Maximus has not mailed me about those Panthers.

Fact is, we both think they are worthless.

And while I was bashing this MOD (and not others from him which are quite nice and will be reviewed in time) I never said that they were bad because Dave himself was a useless idjit.

Nothing personal.

It's a personal web site offered for free to the MOD Sluts.

There is nothing in here that would be recognized as BAD by my ISP like Racism, Illegal Files etc.

Just MY opinion, stated on MY site.

Considering it's self moderated, one can only see that I've been doing worst in the Pool...

And even though it was aired only at the end of January and does not contain all of what I hoped for, it is already well over 14000 pages read.

And there is no counter on the Previews...

I can't please all I'm afraid.

And if you're too put off by the way I deal with it, please do yourself a treat and stop visiting it.

None of those 14000+ pages earned me a cent.

I will NOT have this site turned into PC by a Commitee of Wise Men.

Now if fellow MODers are concerned about how I could review their upcoming MODs, please drop me a mail about it and I'll edit the incriminated part of the review.

Just because it's all about MODs AND MODers.

And Michael, you're giving me too much credit already.

MODers are MODing.

Or not.

Can't think of one who STARTED a MOD to be reviewed by me.

Nor can I think of one who dropped because he was afraid of my feedback.

And though you're only 1 out of 14000 pages read, I do really appreciate you taking some time to give me some feedback.

It shows you were feeling strongly about it.

That's why I've done just the same...

:D