Funniest CM threads

Soldiers,

I'd like to ressurect the funniest CM threads, and batch them together... for the simple reason of.... ah... why not? I know that Gustav has a nice collection at his site, and have been going their when ever I need a laugh.... but we need some newer materail!

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=13&t=004082

this was one of the funniest things I ever participated in

from the GOOD old days

the thread is actually about shooting up model tanks with BB guns and blowing up model tanks with fire crackers....

from the above thread:

"gunnerdream

Member # 5386

posted 05-04-2000 12:25 AM

I can't resist this...the most realistic pyrotechnics I ever acheived were with balsa-wood airplane

models. I would spend literally weeks putting together a Fokker or a Spad, balance it until the

aerodynamics were perfect, then squirt a little Testors around the cockpit area, climb up on the roof,

wind up the propeller, light a match, and let 'er rip! All that work for twenty seconds of hysterical

laughter.

It's good to know I'm not the only sick, twisted pyromaniac out there.

Gunnerdream...floating down through the clouds...this thread is hilarious!"

-tom w

[ 01-25-2002: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]</p>

Sir,

That ones pretty good. "I took a stuka out with a pellet gun..." That line strikes quite a tone with me, its hard to tell if the author is being sarcastic or not (Consider the mentailty of the person who 'takes out' anything with a pellet gun, let alone a model stuka!)

My personal favorites were the fake grog arguments about the M356 or whatever Kitchen Sink and the Japanese Assault Wok. Also that one about the horrible arms race that led to the proliferation of all the types of smileys present today. That one even has Peng in a starring role outside the Cesspool. I think both threads are 2 years gone.