Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Greetings!

Well i am trying to write my first post, looks like an interesting forum.

I have a question, in the terms of use, i was'nt sure if swearing was a bannable offense or if the "switch" is flicked and it censors the swears out.

I only ask this because i've seen swears pop up here and there in some posts i've read.

I'm trying to ease back into the CM community too.

(Hot! Hot! ooh, that water burns!)

I was around as Ash waaaaaaaay back before CMBO was released, around the time of the first demo. I stayed around until the game was released and then I sort of gradually moved away.

It's all coming back to me now though, the sounds of two companies slugging it out, the pounding of artillery, the squeaking of the hamstertruppen.

*sigh*

Originally posted by Hunterhr:

I'm trying to ease back into the CM community too.

(Hot! Hot! ooh, that water burns!)

I was around as Ash waaaaaaaay back before CMBO was released, around the time of the first demo. I stayed around until the game was released and then I sort of gradually moved away.

It's all coming back to me now though, the sounds of two companies slugging it out, the pounding of artillery, the squeaking of the hamstertruppen.

*sigh*

I suspect we'll see a whole lot of the Ancient Ones resurfacing as CMBB hits the market. Is there a reason why you had to re-register, instead of using your original membership? Just curious.

Greeting to you too Darthvader. I get a chuckle out of some of the names I see on this particular board. They seem so out of place. Not making fun of yours it just makes me smile sometimes seeing some of the names like yours. Not that it's not a fine one. I realize lcm1947 isn't the greatest in the world but too lazy to change it to something cool like some I see. Anyway, greeting and see you around.

Originally posted by Dave H:

I suspect we'll see a whole lot of the Ancient Ones resurfacing as CMBB hits the market.

Actually, it's already begun. I began noticing nearly a month ago that all of a sudden a lot of handles with member numbers under a thousand were returning to the fold. I kind of wondered if the imminent release of CM:BB was drawing them out of the woodwork.

Michael