Tiger I MOD Update

Well...not wanting to lose any sleep due to the worry of CM'ers gnashing teeth i got around to doing a tri colour Tiger I mod.

The link below i *HOPE* will bring you to my page where u can have a gander at the hi res Tiger that is under development ;) .

I have begun to apply zimmerit to the bi and tri colour versions..gotta work up the red brown as soon as i get the time. The vehicles will also come with no zimmerit applied..mb as a seperat mod as i am worried over the file size..i dont want people fretting over download times ... but as is at the moment there are near 32 seperate bmps in each folder for those who like to mix and match.

The pix with the 2 Tigers shows off the rear turret number of a vehicle that was "used" by Michael Wittman of sSS Pz Abt 101 in Normandy 1944...so you lads can have some fun in Viller's Bocage.

web page

Regards

Måkjager

ps..give the pix a moment or 3 to load smile.gif

second tri pix seems to only half load..sorry :(

Hey Makjager good job. I thought I'd prefer the green one over the red but man that red one is extremely nice looking. Yeah that's the one. Looking forward to seeing them in the game. So hurry up already. :D Boy it's getting so you just have to keep hounding these darn modders! tongue.gifsmile.gif