Need a couple of interesting CMBB maps for CA play

Anyone have an idea where I can get medium sized pre-designed CMBB maps for some interesting CMBB match-ups (combined arms) on short notice for PBEM play? Naturally, none of those open flat steppe "magefters" that do not inspire your troops to start moving from their set-up zones...

Oh, a CMBB PBEM anyone? Me playing Germans as I can't seem to think of the Russians as "allies" smile.gif

PS: It seems existing PBEM CMBO opponents of mine have a tendency to fade, most probably due to CMBB's release. :rolleyes: Maybe I can keep CMBB PBEM opponents longer on the battlefield.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

</font>

• Sponsor of the (infamous) Invitational (Ari Maenpaa)</font>
  • Sponsor of the 2 WineCape Tourneys (Fangorn + KiwiJoe)</font>
  • Sponsor of the Nordic Championships in honour of Nabla </font>
  • RoW I/II/III/~ tourney sponsor (Wreck/Championship pending/~)</font>

[ November 09, 2002, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Go to the Scenario Depot and look under the CMBB Maps section. I think there are at least 8 of them there. I don't think you can play every battle type on all of the maps, but you should be able to do meeting engagements on most of them.

Originally posted by WineCape:

PS: It seems existing PBEM CMBO opponents of mine have a tendency to fade, most probably due to CMBB's release. :rolleyes: Maybe I can keep CMBB PBEM opponents longer on the battlefield.

Maybe you haven't asked all your former CMBO opponents ;)

Originally posted by Kingfish:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by WineCape:

Maybe you haven't asked all your former CMBO opponents ;) </font>

Cpl. Carrot,

Scan your e-mail. smile.gif Let me know what you think, courtesy of some kind map folks here that have e-mailed me a suggestion or 10!

I'm ripe for plucking as my confidence is shattered after both a CMBO( :eek: ) + CMBB assault of mine failed miserably...

[ November 09, 2002, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]