Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

How do i get free webspace to post pics on here

GF - You could use this site (I do). They have a viewing bandwidth limit of 5mb per day so the smaller the photo size (in bytes) the better. Upload a modest JPG and it will be displayed for a long time.

The best thing is that it's free and very quick and simple to register. If anyone knows a better site I hope to see it listed here.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Thanks for the help guys!

I don't think i get anything like that free with my isp cause i'm on cable, but it would'nt be the first time i was wrong and definetly worth picking up the phone and calling to find out.

When I was on cable (comcast) I got 50mbs of webspace IIRC.

WWB

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm on roadrunner.

Hey, if you're on cable, why do you always zip the files you send me, what a hassle!

Me too, looks like i get 5mb free then!

I was zipping the files to get me in the habit of not forgeting to pull my fly up, hehe.

A couple people i play wanted zipped files to save space, so i ended up zipping all turns for awile being new to PBEM's. Now i can keep track since it's it's all 2nd nature now.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, if you're on cable, why do you always zip the files you send me, what a hassle!

At least he sends you files!!

I think he's finally realised that he jsut can't beat me when all my infantry and the VL's are deep in woods, and all his significant firepower is in tanks!! :D

and he chose the scenario!!