history accuracy

dor

They are not allowed to use SS runes,the Waffen SS denomination,the real 3rd Reich simbols (using instead the reichswehr marks)!

Wake up people,this is history,not politics!!!

Maybe tommorow will be forbidden the Old Guard Grenadier style bearskins because Napoleon will be declared arbitrarly a "war criminal"!

On the other hand the soviet emblem wave up proudly on their flag.Of course it is not forbidden

But why am I not surprised?!

You are not surprised because you recognize the basic foolishness and nonsensicality of your post. The question is; why bother to post it to begin with?

Foolish? Are you sure? Dor made a valid point; nazi symbols and nomenclature are strictly verboten but the Hammer and Sickle? That's fine! Go ahead! A peek at the Black Book of Communism would teach you that the tally of crimes is at least commensurate if not tilted in favor of the Reds. The problem, one intuits, is that the Germans lost and the Soviets won. Victory, in the eyes of the Euro bluenoses, seems to have sanctfied the emblems of Soviet

tyranny.

Europe, IMHO, has really sunk into the morass of PCism and the hypocrisy that goes along with it. Maybe it's due to the paramountcy of the Left which basically hates Western civilization. Oriana Fallaci, the Italian journalist, is currently on trial in France for a book which ostensibly dares to criticize Islam and the dire effects of unrestricted immigration by the its adherents. Yet Islamic clerics preach murder and mayhem in an increasing number of European mosques without being troubled by the law. A Spanish judge arrests Pinochet in Spain for alleged crimes against humanity and Fidel Castro travels unmolested. A truly revolting state of affairs. IMO.

[ October 11, 2002, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: PeterX ]

Guest PondScum

At least post this where it belongs, on the General Boards, and not here, where you just take up BFC's time locking it up and moving it over.

looks like an interesting night.

One thread b*tching about Waffengrenadiere already closed, another (still) open, and now a new thread about the same issue.

*yawn*

Dor, I won't explain to you why BFC/CDV had to do things the way they did since obviously all you want to do is rant.

Do a search.

And think before you post next time.

[edited because I forgot my mom]

Hi mom!

[ October 11, 2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

Originally posted by PeterX:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />You are not surprised because you recognize the basic foolishness and nonsensicality of your post. The question is; why bother to post it to begin with?

Foolish? Are you sure? Dor made a valid point; nazi symbols and nomenclature are strictly verboten but the Hammer and Sickle? </font>