Who Wants Another Newbie Tournament?

Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

My sincere apoligies. I did not mean to insult either of you. I knew it was Panzer something though. Guess I grabbed the wrong one.

Oh, well, the only one you'd have been insulting was Panzerman. You can't insult Panzer Leader, we've tried. Like underwear on the head of a lunatic, he seems to expect it as part of the price of posting his gibberish.

And Panzerman seems to have taken it all in the proper spirit. So no harm done. ;)

Cpl Carrot, no worries. Ted, I will get back to you as soon as we make a decision, but I think we can so stand by. I will let you know Monday evening at the latest.

[ May 12, 2002, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the waiting is over. There will be another newbie tournament. More details will follow but here is the gist:

(1) Recruitment will start next week

(2) Rules will be posted next week also

(3) ETA of kick off is three weeks.

(4) It will be run in the same manner as the previous newbie torny.

I will start a new thread next week outlining everything again so check there when it appears

Cpl Carrot

To all newbies: Please do not email me just yet requesting to join the tourny. I am not ready to deal with your requests. You will have plenty of time to join so don't worry if you are away next week or whatever. I will have a small questionaire for you to answer (nothing too personal, shoe size etc ;) ) so please be paitient.

Thank you

Cpl Carrot

PS for those that have already, don't worry smile.gif

PPS BUMP