What is the good choice of targets for artillery ?

i'll tell you a good target for artillery, my neighbor's house. (expletive here) was working on his roof at 8:30 this morning, woke me up with his infernal hammering and I couldn't get back to sleep. What I wouldn't give to see a 150mm shell rip right through that new roof of his. . .

Re readjusting fire missions.

I commonly have my artillery targeted on something all the time - trying to pick somewhere where I think the enemy is likely to be, or will go to.

That way if they _are_ there my "reaction" time is faster.

If they are not there (or I don't see them) I target another point before anything is fired and nothing is lost.

hey im sorry i didnt know it was american army slang that makes it okay i thought it was something just made up by gamers. oh stacheldraht when did it become YOUR language, i believe the english language was first derived in england or am i mistaken?? I hardly think a nation with only 300 hundred years actual history behind it can call it "their" language tongue.gif

hey soz rog's, I'm not 'avin a go at the americans ure havin' a got at ME, and don't insult me u festering little prick. or i'll (useing ure own words) whup ure ass! like i say it should be us tellin' u how to pronounce words seeing as its our language

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I pity the fool who thinks he can take another man's native tounge and bend it <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>-mr t tongue.gif

[ 05-07-2001: Message edited by: Alex heritage ]

:cool:

[ 05-09-2001: Message edited by: Alex heritage ]

Technically speaking English is actually a member of the Germanic family of languages and was originally used on the European continent as a kind of pigeon language for trade amongst the Peasants of Europe.It's greatest advantage is it's infinite adaptability which was probably first shown to us by none other than William Shakespeare himself and more recently by the people of America(of which I should point out I am not a one). smile.gif

i know its derived from a european basis and i'm not trying to deny that in fact i'm rather proud of it GERMANS ROCK i'm not actually a german but i respect em' i have NEVER met an impolite german and if my language is half from theirs i aint complaining

:cool:

p.s actually it was derived from a cross beetween ancient english tounge and german when ceaser left he actually transported german tribes over here for a reason which is still not known (but is believed he wanted to civilise the unruly brits) :eek: