More uniform mod mania--preview (lotsa pix!)

Presenting a preview of uniform mods for everybody's favorite bad guys--the Waffengrenadiers! I've been working on the these for a while, but it's only now that I'm finally happy with them. Most of the bmps are analagous to the CMBB originals, but I've made some changes here and there. Working with the camo patterns has been a challenge, but I think the results were worth it. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:

'41 infantry with "plane tree smock"

wss_inf1.jpg

wss_off.jpg

'41 infantry autumn pattern option

wss_fall2.jpg

'41 Panzergrenadiers

wss_mot.jpg

'42 Infantry with "blurred-edge" smocks. These really look much cooler in-game

wss_inf2.jpg

'42 mechanized

wss_mot2.jpg

'42 mechanized autumn option (probably my favorite one of the lot).

wss_fall1.jpg

and lastly, an optional officer's camouflage tunic

option.jpg

These, and accompanying winter uniforms, available soon (you know the place). I haven't done the mountain troop uniforms, as I'm still debating what to do with them, and I've also run out of camo patterns to use...

They look really nice & I can't wait to use them! They won't overwrite Pud's SS rune mod will they? I'm asking because I really like that mod & I alternate between it and the stock CMBB TK ( Totenkopf ) graphics. It gives me more of a choice - I can simulate most of the SS divisions on the Ostfront ( including some the foreign volunteer ones as they sometimes wore SS runes as well ).

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

They look really nice & I can't wait to use them! They won't overwrite Pud's SS rune mod will they? I'm asking because I really like that mod & I alternate between it and the stock CMBB TK ( Totenkopf ) graphics. It gives me more of a choice - I can simulate most of the SS divisions on the Ostfront ( including some the foreign volunteer ones as they sometimes wore SS runes as well ).

They might overwrite it. Of course with CMMOS for CMBB out now, if some intrepid individual wanted to do a big giant CMMOS-compatible collar-tab mod of this mod (once it's released), that would be cool. smile.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob Murray:

They might overwrite it. Of course with CMMOS for CMBB out now, if some intrepid individual wanted to do a big giant CMMOS-compatible collar-tab mod of this mod (once it's released), that would be cool. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by jKMkIII:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AndrewTF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob Murray:

They might overwrite it. Of course with CMMOS for CMBB out now, if some intrepid individual wanted to do a big giant CMMOS-compatible collar-tab mod of this mod (once it's released), that would be cool. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by Commissar:

Finally, field SS officers wearing camo.

BTW, Andrew your commie buddies are waiting for their new uniforms too ;)

Yeah, I know. There are just too many uniform textures this time around. Maybe I'll quit my job and just mod all the time, or at least take a leave of absence until I'm done. ;)

Actually, I rather like the stock CMBB Soviet uniforms. I'll probably work on a winter set first.

smile.gif