Two BFC mentions in PC Gamer

Got the Jan PC Gamer yesterday - not only do they review CMBB (90% 1 page review - they call it CM2), but they also give BFC a bunch of free advertising in the letters section with a complete sidebar and a screenshot of Strategic Command. They called BFC and shrapnelgames.com "the two most valuable sites on the Internet" to strategy gamers.

If you're new here because PC Gamer - welcome! There is a thread with "Peng" in the title designed to answer any questions you may have!

Originally posted by murpes:

If you're new here because PC Gamer - welcome! There is a thread with "Peng" in the title designed to answer any questions you may have!

And to save precious time, that answer would be SOD OFF!!!

Mace

[ December 14, 2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

If you're new here because PC Gamer - welcome! There is a thread with "Peng" in the title designed to answer any questions you may have![/QB]

PCZONE magazine sucked with CMBB rewiev but I still love it and I hate :mad: PC GAMER,sorry.

Originally posted by Rostik:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by murpes:

PCZONE magazine sucked with CMBB rewiev but I still love it and I hate :mad: PC GAMER,sorry.[/QB]</font>

Aww, Murpes! That is the cruelest thing I have seen anyone do in years!

"Ah? The postoffice? Well, deary, you take a left there, go across that minefield and..." :D

Stop playing silly buggers with Newbies, ya' nong!

Dear Newcomers:

This is a fine site, a great game, a fabulous company, and a good Forum. Some of the lads have a very strange sense of humour. Many of them dwell in the Peng Challenge Thread. They're...er...a bit dodgy with strangers.

The other lads with a strange sense of humour will send you to the Peng Challenge Thread as a jest.

Pay them no mind. It'll all come out right on the night, mark my words.