New to the job, need feedback.

Greetings guys,

yesterday i made my first scenario ever. It is a fictional scenario where a canadian force tries to seize a dutch bridge in some featureless dutch polder landscape.

Small map and reinforced company sized attack force.

I wonder if some of you guys could take a look at it and give me some feedback?

Thnx in advance.

I enjoyed making the scenario and i am planning to further create;

-a scenario featuring the german counterattack against the 1st polish armored division in Hulst.

-a operation featuring the capture of putte, hogerheide and woensdrecht by the 2nd canadian infantry division during the Antwerp campaign.

SO take a look at the 'Polder bridge' in the CMHQ scenario depot and tell me if i should even bother smile.gif.

Grtz S Bakker

PS: any sources of maps of NW-belgium/SW-netherlands will be greatly appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bakker@home:

Greetings guys,

yesterday i made my first scenario ever. It is a fictional scenario where a canadian force tries to seize a dutch bridge in some featureless dutch polder landscape.

Small map and reinforced company sized attack force.

I wonder if some of you guys could take a look at it and give me some feedback?

Thnx in advance.

I enjoyed making the scenario and i am planning to further create;

-a scenario featuring the german counterattack against the 1st polish armored division in Hulst.

-a operation featuring the capture of putte, hogerheide and woensdrecht by the 2nd canadian infantry division during the Antwerp campaign.

SO take a look at the 'Polder bridge' in the CMHQ scenario depot and tell me if i should even bother smile.gif.

Grtz S Bakker

PS: any sources of maps of NW-belgium/SW-netherlands will be greatly appreciated.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll have a go at it Bakker@home.

gp

Thanks to the helping hands of the volunteers above the newest and latest version of 'Polder bridge', version 1.1, has just been submitted to CMHQ's scenario depot.

I liked making the scenario, greatly helped by the constructive feedback, and will start on a new one as soon as i either can find detailed battle reports or have some interesting ideas.

Greetings to you all,

Stefan bakker.