waiting for my game CMBO.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE GAME IT'S BEEN THREE WEEKS AND I ONLY LIVE IN NEW JERSEY.I DID ORDER IT BY MAIL AND PAID WITH A U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDER. DOES IT COME REGULAR MAIL OR BY SOME OTHER OUTSIDE COMPANY? ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPREICATED.

J.Q. :confused:

When I ordered the game from New York City, it took eight business days to show up.

I ordered online by credit card, though. If you ordered by money order through the mail, I expect this would add another 3-5 business days to the process.

Considering that the July 4th holiday is in there, the three weeks you have been waiting is a bit on the long side, but not extremely so. I would wait until the end of the week. If you haven't heard anything by then, then I think an email enquiry to BFC would be in order.

Cheers,

YD

Three weeks does sound like an AWFULLY long time for something from BTS. They're certainly better than that. If there's a holdup I'd suspect our U.S. postal service (or a light-fingered neighbor at your mailbox) before BTS. give 'em a holler.

Actually, as stated on the Purchase Policy Page:

*** Please note that typical orders paid for by check or money order take between 4-5 WEEKS to arrive to the customer.

You will get an email confirmation once the check clears the bank and the order has been processed.

We STRONGLY reccomend that people use online ordering as opposed to ordering by mail. This is just one more reason.

Madmatt

[ July 10, 2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

THANKS EVERYONE WHO RESPONDED TO MY QUESTION ABOUT MY ORDER. I GUESS I'LL JUST SIT IN MY FOXHOLE AND WAIT FOR THE INCOMING MAIL CALL.I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO DOING BATTLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

THANKS EVERYONE

J.Q. :rolleyes: