Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

BATTLEFRONT PLEASE LOOK AT THIS !!!

Hello!

please excuse my bad english.

I have the german Version of CMBB. It is a great game and I like it very much. But I think I have discovered a serious (or maybe annoying) mistake. I think it has something to do with the german translation. When I use the scenario-editor and want to select the turn-number at which a reenforcment should enter the battle - there is actually no number to see if I click at the arrows (lower right corner). I think the that the german translation is to long ('Frühest mögliche Ankunft'). Is there a chance to fix this in a patch - or is it my mistake and I do something wrong?

Had a look again, and I think I'm right. When 'Chance per Runde' is 100%, than the '%' is behind the arrows. Lower numbers < or = 99% works.

Regards!

Well, I wonder if we will ever be gifted the possibility to fix issues like that ourselves. The only thing we would need is a small tool to change the text strings - dunno if this particular one is actually coded, though. Not even speaking of the possibility to do more satisfying large-scale mods - where renaming units is an essential part (or would you like your Japanese soldiers in PTO mods to drive around in so-called Tiger tanks!?).