I Offer Grog Dorosh the Peng Challenge, And He Be Man Enough

Welcome Sir Pondscum... I now loath you. I would have before had I noticed you at all
Congratulations you snivelling pips-kweak. You poor excuse for a French Waiter. May your garlic go rotten as you are undoubtably are. Oh, and don't bother peddling your bike around here. The local Bobbies know all about "your" type.

Noba.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally scrawled byBoogerBoy

CarNoba Polish must be playing on another map as I haven't seen hide nor hair of his Aryan wunderkinds. I'm somewhere in France and I believe he's just outside Downer's Grove, Illinois.
Dork. Think one word. CANNAE. ok ?

And that's Vic. Park, you goose.

Noba.

Poor Hiram.

To lift you from your depression, why don't we engage in some electronic mayhem that requires a game, so that your monday depressions can be equalized across the whole week ? I shall make you loath every day.

I am sure I can fill the gap in your pitifull life that is obviously not fulfilled by your angst against that noble opponent, Croda.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

Hey, AJ...you awake ? 303 posts, no admin types around...quick - start a new thread !

Noba.

He'll be treated no better than a Tasmanian if he starts a thread, it's not just done!

Mace