Hill 621 Playtesters Needed

MrSpkr

I should have this one cranked out this evening. There will be two versions - a strict conversion of SL5 and one taking advantage of CMBB's features to tweak the old SL version up just a bit.

Playtesters wanted - apply within.

Steve

[ September 25, 2002, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Well bloody heck - this night went by too quickly.

I have finished the forces and 80% of the map. The conversion scenario should be out tomorrow.

After the precise conversion is out, look for a Bigger, BETTER conversion over the weekend.

Steve

P.S. Admiral Keth, you hosting these again?

Just finished the strict version -- it was fun:)

spolier -- I was into the battle all the way never lost interest-- I was always hoping to really win-- I was over run through the wheat field-- my armor was all finally knocked out but one stug- but one MK4 got every one of the russian assult guns and half tracks- he singlehandedly got them-- anyway I got a tactical- 69 -31-- ok i am not so good --but the game was fun -- ;) thanks i enjoyed it and will play the new asap.

Glad you liked it.

I think this one is about ready to go to Admiral Keth's. I'll do a few last minute changes (like adding a scenario briefing for each side, etc. and a few minor tweaks) and send this off tomorrow night.

Thanks to all who helped playtest it, particularly Abbott, who selflessly plowed through it about a half dozen times and whose advice and comments were very important in shaping the final product.

Steve

[ October 01, 2002, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]