Sound Mods?

anyone doing one? i already have GJK (much improved since that last time i tried em) and Ohjusmies rifle and mg sounds. i would like to have a different MG sound for the tank after listening to Ohjusmies sounds i would like to hear more uhmph to the tank mg

Originally posted by GJK:

I've uploaded my version of the Tank MG's as a comparison to http://cm.cozog.com/. Added some depth, echo, flange to the stock sounds. I'm open for suggestions.

I just noticed that I left a letter "a" at the end of the filename. You'll obviously need to remove that before copying them over to your .wav folder.

GJK

They are better but I think they could have even more reverbiration.

You see, firing a gun creates an extremely short and loud pressure wave, most of what is actually heard of it is echo. And when shooting outdoors, in my experience, the echo can be several seconds long, especially with rifle type weapons.

But I guess people have differences in taste and 'realistic' gun sound isn't really that impressive when heard from speakers.

[ November 03, 2002, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Ohjusmies ]

Originally posted by Oddball_E8:

I am currently putting together a soundmod... some of scipios old CMBO sounds are in there and alot of new sounds by me (well not MADE by me but found on the net :D )

Let us hear from you.

Scipios sound mods for CMBO are great. I wish he made atleast those MG42 sounds for CMBB. (cmbb has more mg42 sound files than cmbo)