Sources on Voronezh?

Can anyone point me to sources covering the battle for Voronezh, July-August '42? (Google mostly turns up refs to the Voronezh Front's activities at Kursk, and Erickson's "Road to Stalingrad" doesn't say much either.) I'm curious about the units involved and descriptions of the fighting in the city itself, as the background blurb for the ASL "Commissar's House" scenario mentions that the German assault pioneers were "veterans of the street fighting in Voronezh" or some such.

From Haupt, "Army Group South: Wehrmacht in Russia, 1941-1945."

Initial divisions in the sector: 3rd Motorized Infantry Division (MID), "Grossdeutschland" MID, 24th Panzer Division.

6, July "Grossdeutschland" detached a recon party to the railroad at Voronezh. The 24th Panzer Division was entering the city from the south.

Designer Note: Aircraft had destroyed much of the inner-city.

The Engineers constructed a 16 ton bridge across the Don. 2nd and 3rd Air Defense Battalions defended bridge.

Also: Soviet 21st Army may have been involved.

Thanks Atlas - coincidentally, I just read that part of "AG South" last night at Borders.

Glantz's "When Titans Clashed" is shrink-wrapped, and I recently bought both of Erickson's volumes so I wasn't about to drop another twenty bucks on an unknown (though I know Glantz is well-reviewed). I see Glantz also has a "Forgotten Battles" series that might cover Voronezh, as well as Demyansk (which I've also been unable to find a lot of info about). Anybody have any of those volumes?