Small Problem.....

Hi all newbie here but I've been playing CMBO for over a year. Has anyone noticed on CMBO how frustrating it is to direct a large force though a set route? I know you can selete all the forces and execute a move command but it does not let you move them all through a set route. For example I have over 20 company's of infantry and would like to move them to another location via a road this is not possible unless i individually move each unit through the my set path. This is so time consuming and annoying. Does anyone know if this will change on CMBB?

The problem is that you have way too many units. CM was designed for force sizes of reinforced battalions. The most I've ever played with is about 3 battalions and it proved a real chore to move all the units every turn. You, however, have 5 battalions worth of infantry :rolleyes:

thanks guys. I know it is a lot but my main question is: do you think the problem will be sorted in CMBB. I just finshied playing the "Death Ride of the Panzers" senerio and it was such a chore moving my all tanks through a set path individually. I wish i could just selete them all and move them through that path.