Another Turn out at der Kessel! NEW SNEEK PEEK!

UPDATE!

We have for you a new mod from Hugo a Panther A from 12 SS PanzerDivision

,A new Hosted Byte Battle™ from Moriarty Last chance at Caen

also a new mod from David Singer the U.S. Halftrack

A map from Bill Carey Lines of Transit.

Berli has cleaned up his A long and Bloody Mile apparently he smoothed out some water areas.

And Finally, I just got an email from Hugo Mr. Panther himself ; he wrote me he'll have for me a Panther A from 5th SS PanzerDivision «VIKING» You'll see that up at der Kessel tomorrow! So stay tuned!

enjoy

Menschy

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: mensch ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mensch:

UPDATE!

We have for you a new mod from Hugo a Panther A from 12 SS PanzerDivision

,A new Hosted Byte Battle™ from Moriarty Last chance at Caen

also a new mod from David Singer the U.S. Halftrack

A map from Bill Carey Lines of Transit.

Berli has cleaned up his A long and Bloody Mile apparently he smoothed out some water areas.

And Finally, I just got an email from Hugo Mr. Panther himself ; he wrote me he'll have for me a Panther A from 5th SS PanzerDivision «VIKING» You'll see that up at der Kessel tomorrow! So stay tuned!

enjoy

Menschy<hr></blockquote>

Oh, so that's the reason for this sudden pulsating turgidity.

Just wanted to say thanks to mensch for hosting my first map! I'm not much of a scenario maker, but thought someone might have fun romping around the map I put together. If anyone makes a fun scenario out of it, send it to me. billcarey@mac.com

The 88s are meant to be very commanding. If you go running around willy nilly in front of them you will lose. Fast. You've got to move slowly and carefully to either set up a good mortar fire position and hit them with onboard stuff or get very close to them without being spotted and wailed on. Offboard arty is pretty ineffective, though the big stuff will hurt them.

Originally I had thought of this as a night raid map inspired by the likes of Blowfish and Fertile Fields, both of which are masterpieces.

- Bill

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ciks:

What's that small gnome sitting on the engine deck in the first picture?<hr></blockquote>

that is a secret weapon the germans used in 1944!! They knew Americans liked garden Gnomes and paused 9.345seconds before shooting giving the panther that much more extra time to shoot the living bajeezers out of Americans while they sat saying things like

"garsh that is a perdy gnome!" "me wife and I have one just like it!" "hey is that a original Schweizer Product!!"