I am looking for a good CMBB scenario with Elephants, must be balanced

I am interested in finding and playing

(my opponent is awaiting my set up file) a really GOOD, fair, well balanced, scenario..

I am wondering if anyone could take a moment and suggest a scenario in the 2000-3000 point range that they have enjoyed.

I would like to play the Germans and am looking forward to a chance to command Elephants (and some other German armour smile.gif )

I really don't want to play in snow (too hard to see elevation)

so I am looking for a non-snow balanced scenario

(historical is better than fictional for education value) that has the germans with armour and with Elephants?

AND the Russians have a fair shot at winning the scenario

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-tom w

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

(my opponent is awaiting my set up file) a really GOOD, fair, well balanced, scenario..

I am wondering if anyone could take a moment and suggest a scenario in the 2000-3000 point range that they have enjoyed.

I would like to play the Germans and am looking forward to a chance to command Elephants (and some other German armour smile.gif )

I really don't want to play in snow (too hard to see elevation)

so I am looking for a non-snow balanced scenario

(historical is better than fictional for education value) that has the germans with armour and with Elephants?

AND the Russians have a fair shot at winning the scenario

any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

-tom w

Try "The Schoolhouse" at the scenario depot.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

I would like to play the Germans and am looking forward to a chance to command Elephants ...SNIP...

What...versus's Phalanx's or sumfink? I think you have the wrong wargame era. Try some Ancient era ones would be my suggestion.

Regards

Jim R.

The only one I know of is an ASL conversion of The Schoolhouse, as the previous post mentioned. I am currently working on a new scenario reflecting the battles over Ponyri, north of Kursk (which is the same town used in 'The Schoolhouse'). These battles included the Ferdinands (early Elephants) of the 654th commanded by Major Noak.

This battle should be released early in January after testing at Boots & Tracks.

jw

Originally posted by jwxspoon:

The only one I know of is an ASL conversion of The Schoolhouse, as the previous post mentioned. I am currently working on a new scenario reflecting the battles over Ponyri, north of Kursk (which is the same town used in 'The Schoolhouse'). These battles included the Ferdinands (early Elephants) of the 654th commanded by Major Noak.

This battle should be released early in January after testing at Boots & Tracks.

jw

Hi jw

Perhaps when you are ready for testing Elvis and I would be happy to give it a go to see how it "feels".

thanks

We will try schoolhouse for now smile.gif

-tom w

[ December 09, 2002, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]