Demo difficulty

Hi,

I also have the demo and just ordered the game 2 days ago. Just wanted to say that I am looking forward to playing the full version of the game and joining you all in the ladder and PBEM games. BTW, Ezmartini would you like to setup some kind of PBEM match with me (If the option actually works).

mustangcoolground.gif

-MoJo

Ok, Valley of Trouble it is. I think that youre a better player since it seems your a hot shot at this scenario (9 KIA ONLY!) Sp I'm the Germans, Youre the Allies, and were doing the Valley of Trouble Mission. Fine with me. You are first up so I'll be awaiting your email at Onliner2@msn.com And the PBEM games are saved in the PBEM folder inside the Combat Mission directory. Good Luck!

-MoJo

------------------

"For every soldier that died at Dieppe, ten were saved on D-Day"

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

I recieved the file Thanks!, And I do have an account with MSN Messenger as well as yahoo. Just add me to the buddies list and I'll do the same. In the meantime I'll be plotting out my moves on the PBEM. See you soon!

-Mo

------------------

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Just found out that you have to open up the PBEM games with the .txt extension not the .cmb like I thought it was. So everything is ok and I will proceed as planned, youll get the file by tomorrow morning. Good Luck!

-Mo

------------------

--Lord Louis Mountbatten

Yep. Even the playing same missions can be interesting. I played Aachen about eight times and got a different result each time. Then too, you can always give the enemy an edge if you're feeling cocky.

------------------

"Arms are my ornaments, warfare my repose." - Don Quixote

Guest Mikey D

A word of advice to the new CM owners. You REALLY should run to the CM art upgrade and 3rd party download sites. Makes all the difference in the world, especially with some of the more 'iffy' default vehicles like the Churchill, JagdTiger, M8 Greyhound, etc... The upgrade stuff is amazing.