Vehicle Unit Portrait List Completed

Just for awareness for those who don't know, I *believe* his Mattness or Dan said that all the vehicles are now organized with an assigned set of (20) BMP numbers. AFAIK, the vehicle portrait is always the last number, so that this list is really more than an interface portrait list, it's the Rosetta Stone for most all the vehicle mods - exceptions being those that are still shared/temporary.

For example, SU-152 portrait is 12499, therefore BMP numbers assigned to SU-152 are 12480 to 12499.

- Old Dog

Originally posted by Old Dog:

Just for awareness for those who don't know, I *believe* his Mattness or Dan said that all the vehicles are now organized with an assigned set of (20) BMP numbers. AFAIK, the vehicle portrait is always the last number, so that this list is really more than an interface portrait list, it's the Rosetta Stone for most all the vehicle mods - exceptions being those that are still shared/temporary.

For example, SU-152 portrait is 12499, therefore BMP numbers assigned to SU-152 are 12480 to 12499.

- Old Dog

I am hoping you are correct - some portraits ending in 8 are paired with the next one in sequence, oddly enough - like a grey and a tan version of one of the flak trucks. I am sure there are some exceptions in the works...