Full replay for CMBB?

this has been discussed, and the guys at bfc made no promises, though they did want to add it as a feature. now that the release date has been announced, maybe they'll give us a definite answer. i certainly hope it is!

IIRC no one (in authority) has said yes and no one has confirmed it is out.

It "might" be one of those "surprises" they want us to wait for?

Call me "doubting thomas" but I'm not sure that this one, will in fact, be one of the "surprises". :(

I would be thrilled to see it in CMBB but my guess is that it won't be available until the FULL rewrite of the game engine :( (i.e CMII)

-tom w

[ July 15, 2002, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Yes. If this is covered under the non-disclosure agreement, don't respond to this thread-- that way you won't be violating your agreement.

And then those of us not in the know will then know that FULL MOVIE PLAYBACK MADE IT INTO CMBB!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

[ July 15, 2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: -Havermeyer- ]

Originally posted by -Havermeyer-:

HOLD ON!!!

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHETHER THIS FEATURE IS IN TO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD, NOT PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW TO POST IN THIS THREAD.

Sheez.

Hi

Anyone who does KNOW is not talking.

It might be the NDA thing Andreas was talking about :rolleyes:

-tom w

Ooh, guess that means I'm one of the "lucky few" allowed to post ;) .

Honestly trying to limit who posts to a given thread is like trying to prevent people ******* in a toilet. It is thankless and pointless work and everyone comes out smelling bad.

Originally posted by Fionn:

Ooh, guess that means I'm one of the "lucky few" allowed to post ;) .

Honestly trying to limit who posts to a given thread is like trying to prevent people ******* in a toilet. It is thankless and pointless work and everyone comes out smelling bad.

Does that mean you know for sure Fionn?

Or does it mean you are not constrained by NDA and you don't know?

Just curious smile.gif

-tom w

THERE!!! FIONN HAS TO KNOW!!!! SO FULL MOVIE PLAYBACK IS NOT IN THE GAME.!!!!

Well, at least now I know... disappointed and a bit saddened, but at least I know now definitively that full movie playback did not make it into the game. May the word go forth from this time and place, Full Movie Playback did not make the final cut!