Hi I just bought CMBB last week and have fallen in love. I would like to play againts outher people, but Im alittle intimidated by the level of opponants. I dont have a freaken clue what Im doing, I command by common sence, and lose most of the time. are there any newbies like my self who can match human waves for human waves. Belisaris redface.gif

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

You too,it's BeliSARIUS, who wasn't a kind of dinosaur :eek: !

In an attempt to save Rome from further destruction by the Ostrogoth General Vitiges, Silverius invited the Byzantine commander Belisaurus into the city. Unfortunately, Belisaurus’ wife Antonina was as much a scheming woman as Theodora, and in order to gain the Empress’s favor, Antonina urged Belisaurus to depose Silverius on the false accusation that he had conspired with the Goths. Silverius was kidnapped and taken to Patara in Lycia, Asia Minor, and Theodora’s favorite, the Archdeacon Vigilius, was wrongly named the new pope.
You going to argue spelling with the Catholic Church?

Originally posted by Belisaris:

I want to thank all who replied to my message. Lars I spelled Beliraurus, wrong becouse he was taken. I am aware who he was. Maybe i should have picked his wife. :rolleyes:

Or you could spell it Pascal's way.

But he's an apostate.