Just a little vote of thanks :-)

Hi all

I dont know about the rest of you lot but I am fair blown away by the superb collection of Mods now useable in CMMOS (feel sorry for you Mac users)

CM is a superb product in its published form but the excellent Mod community that it has 'spawned' has added immensely to my enjoyment in no small measure (kudos to BTS for encouraging same).

I dont think I have a single .Bmp file that is not modded (as my bulging .Bmp folder attests)

CMMOS has become a great tool for easy swapping of Mods and the latest Field & Tracks stuff is great.

Gordons touch of coding an option to save/retain my original mods is very welcome and the stuff of genius smile.gif

Maybe I am getting tad maudling in my old age but I do wish to pass on my thanks and appreciation to BTS and all those Modders who have given so much to so many and who have drained countless hours of my time with downloads, selections etc

Cheers to one and all

Hi Iron Chef

Originally posted by Iron Chef Sakai:

What is CMMOS?

CMMOS is Combat Mission Mod Option Selector a very good programme which is available (along with an absolute ton of Mods) at CMHQ check out the readme file first for overview of what the prog is all about and how to use.

I highly reccomend it

Cheers

It is a way to simplify the selection and loading of ten thousand and two modifications and variations in graphical appearances of everything from Tiger tanks to the five oclock shadow on a grunts face. Instead of pulling your hair out sifting and sorting through tens of dozens of individual bmp's, you can now spend the rest of your life downloading all the pre-packaged CMMOS collections. tongue.gif

Hey Steiner, You ain't got time for this, get back to thumping my SS troops. ;)