Airborne Assault Goes Gold and New Demo Released!!!!!

Battlefront.com and developer Panther Games are proud to announce that "Airborne Assault - Red Devils over Arnhem", an operational level real-time wargame about the final leg of "Operation Market Garden", has now officially reached GOLD status. A new final demo can be downloaded free from www.battlefront.com.

"Airborne Assault" is currently in production, and will be opened to pre-orders by June 1st. First games are expected to ship by June 15th. "Airborne Assault - Red Devils Over Arnhem" will be available only online from Battlefront.com and is not being sold in retail.

Red the full Press Release Here

Download the new Gold Demo here!

Madmatt

[ May 17, 2002, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Congratulations on Battlefront's and Panther Games new game officially reaching gold status and being released. I am sure it will be another excellent product.

Unfortunately, for me at least, it is the wrong product. I really think that another product (name withheld to protect the innocent...) should have been released and being shipped in mid-June. Sooo, I continue to wait for the simple message post:

"CMBB Goes Gold and a New Demo Released!!!!!"

And, if I can't get that at least some indiction on the results of the CMBB-Missing Lynx Modelling Competition.

Now, since I have to go back to finalizing a detailed design, so should so other folks get back to system testing....

Originally posted by Zitadelle:

Now, since I have to go back to finalizing a detailed design, so should so other folks get back to system testing....

Wait a second! Aren't they stuck somewhere between "requirements" and "architecture"?! ;)