What happens to CM when there is no theartres left?

Can't we just have CM:TANKS. All I really want is this game with all the tanks ever produced in the world included. If this was done then selecting the year and Nation will have a really big effect on the game. 1950's British Centurions V's JS III's would be ace.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Volker:

Change uniforms to look like metal suits. Add green skin color to the German's, lol. It can be done I think.

Jep, but the Problem is to change the Models! I do not want a Leman Russ-Skinn on a Sherman-Model ;)

Does anyone know if it is possible, and how it is possible, to edit the Models with, lets say, 3D-Studio max? If the Company allows it of course!

@HistoryBuff

erm...me?

[ May 06, 2002, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: IjonTichy ]

Well, however you can dream about the impossible, because as someone said in 10 years there will be 10 Ghz computers. no, sorry, 10 is very low, there is a prototype of 3 Ghz PIV now, and the silice technology can be more developed yet, but with the biomolecular computers project, what will be able in 10 years? smile.gif

Yes in 10 years we may have 1028 Ghz PC's but the memory bus will still be stuck at Double data rate 133Mhz :D . Plus some wacko has got to program for this beast, but then we might get very simple programing languages to take advantage of all the wasted Hertz.