CMHQ: Panther A "625-Wiking", by Hugo Gosciniak

We have a small update for you tonight at CMHQ.

Many Thanks to Hugo Gosciniak for sending in Version 1.0b of his stunning Panther A "625-Wiking" mod. This wonderfully detailed mod comes with a full set of optional extras for you to choose from, such as: turret numbering, "Wiking" Divisional markings, and shurzen.

panthera.jpg

I believe this mod is also available at Der Kessel, but i'm unsure as to whether this 1.0b version is the same as the one previously released there.

This Panther is 4.45MB to download (due to the large number of options included) and comes highly recommended.

Enjoy!

[ March 14, 2002, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

Hi Manx

Originally posted by Manx:

I believe this mod is also available at Der Kessel, but i'm unsure as to whether this 1.0b version is the same as the one previously released there.

The version at Der Kessel is slightly diffrent in that it does not have same extent of options as your 1.0b version mainly regarding markings and couple schurzen options.

A nice mod indeed and I cant decide between this Ausf A and Mark Jagers Hasty version !

CMMOS Panthers need an update smile.gif

Cheers

I agree about the gun barrel, and I'm sure Hugo will address it if he wants to. Until then I've done a small hasty mod of the barrel, sadly without the nice shading and fading that the original paint has. I also had to copy over a muzzle brake (and kill rings) since I couldn't get that part to come out right.

WIKING2.jpg

The 4353.bmp can be found HERE.