Who Am I ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheater! lol i i was to lazy to change the name and host it so i copied and paste dthe url's

the site is the theird reich fact book, one of the best sites ive seen yet on War history and WWII history its at http://www.skalman.nu/third-reich/ scroll down and go to Military history and click on gallary, under heer click on individuals tons and tons of pics of german officers of every branch.

and here are the awnsers

1. Sepp deitrich

2 rommel

3. manteuffel

4. Michael Wittmann

5. Eich Hartmann

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Third one is Manteuffel (GD commander)

Ah, yes, now I recognize him from a video interview about the 'Wacht am Rhein' operation. Of course he was much, much older by then.

That is a Marder III-r. Its not in history books because it was rarely seen or captured. Its a result of the late Russian war where the idea was to shoot and run. Problem was the crew rarely stopped to shoot again. I think the 'r' designation was a reference to "retreat". Not many of them built due to the initial field study of the "gunning and running" tactic delivering less than favorable results.

Just a guess.

[ August 13, 2002, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: kump ]

That is clearly a Sonderkampffingerpokenwagen. Extremely rare. Produced in a special factory in the Schwartzwald by elves. You will note that in this picture the front end is levitating above the ground. This was enabled by a special secret technology known only to the elves. Unfortunately, production ceased after this test example (WkNr 10380-A) was made when an out of control V-2 struck the factory killing all the elves.

Michael