I HAVE ORDERED!

OMG! :D

Sorry for posting this...Madmatt, you may delete it freely...Just I'm so happy,...I just found out that a chick at school really digs me, I don't have any classes on Wednesday, I'm getting a new monitor and now I'm getting CMBB!!!!!!!!!!! W00t! smile.gif

I'd also like to take this opportunity to not only thank BTS for making unbelievable games (from CMBO, TacOps, Strategic Command, Airborne Assault, etc.), but also for taking the time to communicate with their players, making them feel privileged and accepted. Also, my days wouldn't be complete without visiting this forum, taking some time every day to visit a place which I am proud to call my second home, and all of you 10.000+ people - my friends.

just remember son. women come and go, but cm will be with you through thick and thin! well, that's all i know about women. anyone else got some words of wisdom for this youngster?? ;)

on another note, since we now have 10,000+ members, maybe we should incorporate this forum into a real city. i humbly offer my services as mayor, but only if we(and by we i mean me) run it as a communist dictatorship. if elected i promise to force..er influence the gang at bts/bfc to speed up production of their upcoming rewrite and have it available by next spring. it's amazing what putting a gun to someone's head can do to motivate them, true? anyway, i appreciate your support. :cool:

Originally posted by SS_Obergruppenführer:

OMG! :D

Sorry for posting this...Madmatt, you may delete it freely...Just I'm so happy,...I just found out that a chick at school really digs me, I don't have any classes on Wednesday, I'm getting a new monitor and now I'm getting CMBB!!!!!!!!!!! W00t! smile.gif ...(other stuff)

You best hope the girl and CMBB don't both find their way to your door Wednesday.