Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

So, who else is stuck at work today?

Besides Battlefront, of course!

Yep, the halls are quiet except for the constant yammering of the sales department at the other end of the building (they never rest), nothing but dark offices from one end to the other - except mine of course!

I guess you could call me the Firewatch, or maybe "Not smart or quick enough to get my name down for vacation day."

Oops, off topic! Well, at least I'm not asking for a DATE!

Well, before somebody tells Mom let me just say that due to being an insurance agent and as everybody knows we don't ever work. I am Off! I am fixin to start a game and I'll blow a panther away for you. Hope that helps a little? :D No really my wife had to go in too and she wasn't all that happy about it either. Sorry. It was nice of Michael to say that all of Canada feels for you. Did you even know that all of Canada knew you? I'm impressed. ;) Well, at least don't work too hard. Take it easy. smile.gif

Hey Panzer. The halls are pretty quiet here too. To add insult to injury, there's some police standoff down the road and they closed off a long strech of he freeway. I had to take backroads for 8 miles to get in today. It took me almost an hour to get to work when it should have taken about 20 min. :(