I want to pre-order CMBB out of Africa now! Steve/Martin, do U accept PayPal?

Ex Africa semper aliquid novi – or to paraphrase – “We are in the jungle here!”

Being on the subcontinent of Africa and thus on the bottom of the chain with regard order processing/shipping of CMBB’s imminent release, I was wondering if Steve/Charles/Martin will accept PayPal to either BTS’s e-mail business address or theirs in person for the price of the game + freight? This will hopefully ensure that I will not get the game 2 years later after every Tom/Dick and little ‘uns have received/played the game in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Australasia. I assume it will at least put a moral obligation smile.gif on Martin/Steve to send me the game if I e-mail them the monies direct, instead of waiting for Baldy’s female ordering server to spit out my name as the 200,000nd CMBB recipient, the “package to be delivered somewhere in Africa”

Now I know that the price of CMBB/shipping cost is not decided yet. But as soon as BTS know, it is just a matter of e-mailing them the money. Wow, just have an idea! I could PayPal ANYONE here on the BB the game/freight monies if they order an extra game for me. Well almost; I think PayPal’ing monies to the cesspoolians just might be a little bit dicey given their character assassination amongst themselves :D

Anyone on this Forum able to help out a PayPal friend when CMBB finally ships, most probably first in the USA? smile.gif

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

------------------

“Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.”

-- Auric Goldfinger in Goldfinger by Ian L. Fleming

[ March 09, 2002, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: WineCape ]

Hi Charl!

Obviously this is not possible. Can you just imagine what would happen if we would start making exceptions like that? :eek:

However, there's no need to be afraid that what happened with CMBO (the first print selling out in no time) is going to happen with CMBB. Back then, nobody could have expected how successful Combat Mission would become, but by now we have a much better grip on what to expect, and are taking the necessary precautions. Not only do we have a much better idea of the numbers we need to print in the first run, but we have also widely improved our logistics since then (having, for example, more than one shipping location by now).

We're working hard to cope with the initial rush of orders, and I don't think any international customer will have to wait longer for his game than what the usual international shipping times are. More on this when we're closer to actual release.

Martin