New CDV European CM homepage?

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

What in blazes is mini-combat, and mini-combat 2?

Oh mini-combat, you complete me!

I have no clue.

Oh, Foobar, Roborat showed up on the Thread of threads looking for you.

Seems he want to tussle again.

Come home, lad. We miss you.

[ October 12, 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Well, CDV has not only made bad games (like Lula...). Cossacks is one of the better and more realistic (sic) RTS games, Sudden Strike wasn't bad, either, if you didn't fall for the claimed historical correctness, American Conquest and Blitzkrieg which are coming up, don't look that bad, either, and I am cheerfully waiting for Cossacks 2 - Napoleonic Wars. smile.gif

I admit that they do have a lot of medicrity in their ranks, too, like Divine Divinity and a number of other games.

Curiosity got the better of me (and pryed my e-mail address from my clutches). Now I keep getting e-mails about how Fredbob2144356162561345 and gang are advancing on my position and I'd better make my next move or else!(which I refuse to do since the game is about as much fun as playing tic-tac-toe by yourself). Now that I suffered the folly of my curiosity, I refuse to let it get the better of me again when it comes to anything involving CDV...yet, still, I find myself wondering how Mini-Combat 2 is an improvement over Mini-Combat 1? Perhaps in Mini-Combat 1, you really did just play tic-tac-toe against yourself, cept with little stars and swastikas (err, I mean maltese crosses) instead of X's and O's.