Three King Tigers in winter (mod preview) UPDATED

WOW! Excellent job Gordon. They are beauiful. Man, what a job you've done on this beast. All that I can seem to say is Damn! what a beauty. As far as the dirt goes I personally like the show room floor models if that's what you want to call them because I too love to be able to see the fine detail and you just don't get that with dirty ones. Gordon thanks for the mod and all your hard work on making CMBO the game it is. WOW!

great mods gordan. i've already figured out a way to make money off those dirty tigers. set up a chain of bikini tank washes through out western europe. just simply drive the dirty ones in and when they come out they look clean like your original mods. lol....

The perfect solution must be for the others to do their mods and then send them to you for weathering.

I, personally, would be willing to spend some money to buy a CD with those mods!

Yes I was thinking exactly same...

Sorry,

I was busy, but just not on CMMOS-for-Mac. The clean versions will be available with the next CMMOS mod update (shooting for the end of the month, maybe).

I've decided to drop the dirty versions. Why, you ask? Well I realized that it was a slippery slope I was starting down. Once I release a dirty version then people will realize that what they want is a dirty version that matches their particular, favorite dirt road mod. And a light and heavy layer of dirt option will be desired. Then someone will realize that the dirt effect really should be seasonally specific (since the summer dirt effect should be more dusty, the winter dirt effect should be more muddy and the spring and fall mud effects should be more springy and fally). Then, some dirt grog will chime in that there's really 35 major geological types of dirt in France, and 30 in the western portions of Germany, not to mention the 15 different types of dirt that comprise Luxemburg, Belgium and the Netherlands. And don't EVEN start thinking about the varieties of beach sand along the coasts.

So, given that I don't want to have to provide 3500 (give or take a couple hundred) different dirty mod versions, it's better to back away from the precipice now.

Sorry for the broken expectations.

Gordon