Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

New soundmod

Oh, and just to note, "cozog.com" or "www.cozog.com" leads to some weird "Central Ohio ZG Owners Group" site....
That's Central Ohio Z3 Owners Group. It's my car club website.

I'm just using the domain to host the mods at cm.cozog.com . I didn't want to register another domain name ($$$) until I know I can host this site without my ISP shutting me down.

If I last a couple months and I'm still here, I'll register a seperate domain name for the mod site.

COG

Having served in AA myself, I have my experiences with our version of the "ohjusmies"... Packing the shoulder mounted Russian AA missile... Igla, wasn't it called? (Wasn't it originally a Strela...?)

They were always high on the macho bull****: their battery had a morning jog something like four times the length of the other batteries... :rolleyes:

Oh, and your rifle sounds are great; they have some serious "bark"... You got the machinegun wav's uploaded yet? smile.gif

ColumbusOHGamer

I just want to thank you for your time and effort on your very functional website. Thanks.

Bone_Vulture

Macho bull****? You should have seen my company luutnantti. He made us march through waist deep streams in early winter and bathed us in tear gas. There was this one time a nameless alokas ****ed up the form in sulkeisharjoitus and ltn. threw him with a snowball, hit him in the face and strangled him quite hard. Yes, ohjusjoukkue has always been proud of it's tough image.

Did you ever shoot "sergei" AA-guns? Those things have some impressive "bark", I wish I could have that on tape.

Editoitu, sillä inttijuttuja pitää aina liioitella.

[ October 30, 2002, 09:02 AM: Message edited by: Ohjusmies ]

No, I never fired the Sergei, but really liked to looks of the thing. The Russian weapons have always looked rugged and cool. :D

I think the tear gas tent is a part of the basic training: I was moved to the General staff battery (Esikuntapatteri), where all the headcases were rounded up. Uh, nothing to do with me, I had just secured myself an easy job as a messenger, and was based there. ;)

Anyway, there was this one guy in our room that was... Uhm, slow. During the aforementioned tear gas exercise, he had trouble breathing through the gas mask, so he decided to take it off in a tent full of tear gas! :eek:

Goes without saying that the guy's face was swollen and red for the following week... Sheesh.

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

We're just fulfilling the old paradox, Nidan1... Although I must say I've been critical about the army's recent equipment expenses, considering that millions are needed ASAP to support the healthcare system.

I agree, as long as men are running the world more will be spent on toys that go "bang" than on things that make people's lives better. :confused:

Originally posted by Ohjusmies:

What is Winmap?

Well, all programs I know that go by that name are mapping programs, which aren't relevant.

OTOH, that may be a case of mistyping WinAmp, in which case that person probably wants to know how to convert mp3's to wav's (change output filter into Disk Write; remember to change back when done).