Luftwaffe - Big bomb, unknown aircraft. What is it?

In a scenario I was in last night (can't remember name, lots of tanks, you have to do a "u-turn" around a giant lake), a German aircraft dropped absolutely the biggest bomb I've seen in CMBB, but I couldn't get the aircraft name, and I don't know what bomb it was.

It made a crater about 25 meters wide, wiped out ("eliminated") 3 entire squads who were spaced far apart and away from the epicenter of the crater (28 casualties).

What size bomb is this? What aircraft is this?

Any help?

Originally posted by Terrapin:

In a scenario I was in last night (can't remember name, lots of tanks, you have to do a "u-turn" around a giant lake), a German aircraft dropped absolutely the biggest bomb I've seen in CMBB, but I couldn't get the aircraft name, and I don't know what bomb it was.

It made a crater about 25 meters wide, wiped out ("eliminated") 3 entire squads who were spaced far apart and away from the epicenter of the crater (28 casualties).

What size bomb is this? What aircraft is this?

Any help?

I don't know about the particular scenario, but from the unit buy list several aircraft can carry 550 lb. bombs and the FW 190D can apparently carry a 1100 lb. bomb. Those could be the culprits I suppose.

Joe