The Nordic Championships (Part III)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is not as warm as it could be. But I thinks we are seeing progress here. Last week was very nice.

Game information follows:

Against Mattias turn 17

Against Conny turn 6

Against Ari turn 1

FYI I am going to Moscow Wednesday to scout the best routes of advance for my troops through the Gates of Moscow. After this journey I will be unbeatable so be quick with turnreturns if you want to beat me. I will return on Monday to finish the games still hanging.

-TNT-

Originally posted by Ari Maenpaa:

Seems that you have exceeded your quota on the news server.

Quota on the news server? I wasn't aware that there was a quota on the news server. Actually which one of my many news servers are you refeerring to?

For everyone else I have fixed my mail. No more like playing tennis with the garage door.

-TNT-

[Edited] because the keys on the keyboard are too small--

[ May 21, 2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Tuomas ]

• 2 weeks later...

These are the finals. I'm not going to replace anybody. It never occurred to me that someone might drop out in the finals. That could present a real scoring problem. I'll have to think about how to deal with that.

Cogust has not been heard from in quite some time now by anybody. I have replaced him in the RoW II tourney. I have yet to receive a final score from any of these playoff games so you guys must be enjoying your short summer. I don't blame you one bit. Perhaps Cogust will turn up when the weather starts to cool.

EDIT: I would not worry about Mattias. He will turn up. He's enjoying the sun right now.

Treeburst155 out.

[ June 27, 2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Good to hear from you Mattias! Now if we just could get Cogust on the line we'd be having quite rapid advancements. Well anyway I wasn't really serious about replacing anyone, that was just a joke.

-TNT-

btw. If either of you guys has sent me a turn I haven't received it! And no my quota isn't full (yet).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For my part everything has been too quiet on all fronts for a long time.

Cogust has been MIA since May 7th.

Latest turn from Mattias came in on June 6th, and been waiting for Tuomas' reply from 4th of July.

All three games are still in progress and I'm waiting for further turn files from my opponents.

regards,

Ari

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Treeburst155:

We may declare you the winner in September.

Now that would be nice :D but not too likely. I'm confronted with couple of Rommel-alikes here.

Reviving the match with Mattias, but still no sightings from Tuomas or Cogust.

And BUMP.

Ari