Advance Copies of CMBB to Webmasters?

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

So which would you rather have - a buggy and incomplete CMBB beta a few months early, or the complete and absolutely perfect gold version some time in the future? OK, OK, you don't need to answer that. ;)

Buggy and incomplete still gives us a set of bitmaps to mod from, a scenario editor to create in, sound files to tweak... :-P

From the looks of the screenshots, though, it looks like most mods will be simple paint scheme redos - the stock graphics look like they will be terrific, if Old Fritz and the T-26s are any indication.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

So which would you rather have - a buggy and incomplete CMBB beta a few months early, or the complete and absolutely perfect gold version some time in the future? OK, OK, you don't need to answer that. ;)

Buggy and incomplete still gives us a set of bitmaps to mod from, a scenario editor to create in, sound files to tweak... :-P

From the looks of the screenshots, though, it looks like most mods will be simple paint scheme redos - the stock graphics look like they will be terrific, if Old Fritz and the T-26s are any indication.</font>

I tried being a shining beacon of intellectual discussion and in-depth knowledge on the board.

In the end I settled for shameless adulation and I got me a Betatester place.

You have to know when to abandon pretense and ambition to get anywhere in this world, ya know...