The Newbie Tournaments III

Its a little bit late, but I must express first my sincere and absolute appreciation to STed for putting on this show. It is guys like Ted that make the web and the CM community work.

Secondly I also must express my congratulations to Witco for cleaning my clock in the second round. He played a great game in Give and Take and built up a lead that I could not overcome. He made very few mistakes and never allowed me back into the game. For his next opponents, be forwarned, his a very tactically sound player. I like my strategy, but I could never execute well enough to unseat him.

I am off to try my luck as a LTC of an infantry battalion in the world of CMMC. A world like I have never before seen or imagined.

Best Regards,

Chris AKA Hobo

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the kind words hobo. our first two scenarios were crazy intense and in doubt right up until the end. i was more than a little lucky.

while i wish you luck in your voyage in cmmc dont forget a certain rematch we planned with the geezers and the young guns. send me the scenario file when youre ready and we'll get going.

witko

Hey Ted,

i noticed in the scenario name it says give and take-AI. i hope you gave me some artificial brains to help out with the old guys. hopefully they wont all be looking for that yellow brick road outta town.

witko

Originally posted by witko:

Hey Ted,

i noticed in the scenario name it says give and take-AI. i hope you gave me some artificial brains to help out with the old guys. hopefully they wont all be looking for that yellow brick road outta town.

witko

Witko,

That was just a naming mistake by me. So, it will be fine.

Walker vs White4

Both games are progressing nicely!

However, Walker has an ace up his sleeve by promising Swiss chocolate to my wife if she "Accidentally" destroys key units! :D

I might be able to fight my CM opponents, but to deny my wife chocolate..