Artefacts

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

Seriously, this thread looks like my best chance to ask a slightly OT question: In that preview picture of "JuJu's ModSlut" Mod, the one for all the small arms, WHAT is that semi-auto handgun on the left, having a very modern look to it????

Eden

If I'm correct you'd be meaning the Walther pistol? Top left in the pistol pic (included in the zip)???

Or do you mean the pic on the CM mod database download page? That would be the Soviet Tokarev.

Anyway, All I have is one of them German belts with all those 7.92mm ammo pouches (don't know how to call it), sadly missing the buckle. And a pair of German officer's boots.

[ November 30, 2002, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Spiffy repro housewives?

He's arranging some R&R for Panzer Pete. Very thoughtful of him, don't you think?

Michael</font>

Originally posted by Juju:

That would be the Soviet Tokarev.

Yes! "7.62 mm Tokarev TT33 Pistol", found it, thanks. Sorta *on* topic, my grandparents have enough WWII handguns to start a modest sized war, but they don't have a Tokarev, or I'd remember it. It certainly has a before-it's-time kind of look to it, n'est-ce pas?

Eden

Originally posted by Ellros:

Nice to see that people know who the Perry twins are
Crikey, rumbled! If anyone's interested, they have set up their own historial miniatures company, now that they aren't designing for Wargames Foundry (resisits the temptation to make comments about what exactly Foundry ARE doing). I'll get the URL and post it to the General Forum if I can be arsed.

Crikey, rumbled! If anyone's interested, they have set up their own historial miniatures company, now that they aren't designing for Wargames Foundry (resisits the temptation to make comments about what exactly Foundry ARE doing). I'll get the URL and post it to the General Forum if I can be arsed.
Wargames Foundry?

I thought they worked for Game$ Work$hop? :confused:

Am I behind the times?