Shock waves for CMBB there is a mod

I have read a lot about people wishing CMBB had shackwaves. Well I have them in my game,and they work fine for pc, but won't for MACs. Back when the demo first came out a fellow came up with a shockwave mod> I don't have his name because in his zip he did not put any text files, he only put the BMPs. But I will put then at the "CM MOD DATA BASE" I'm sure he would'nt mind.

Originally posted by tracer:

Just a follow up I found way back in the forum who made the mod it was a fellow who went by the name of M Bates, I think I was one of the few that got the mod, afterwards I have'nt seen him on the forum anymore

==================================================

Oh you mean Master Bates, haven't seen 'em around in awhile either. :D:D:D;)

KC

I can live without the "shockwaves". Always did think those "force-field bubbles" were ludicrous looking anyway in CMBO. You don't see glowing domes everywhere during a real-life artillery barrage, or when an AFV explodes.

I'll take the realism any day. Now, for those of you that like them, knock yourself out! smile.gif

I remember seeing footage of high-altitude bombing runs where CMBO-like shock waves were clearly visible, at least with 500 pd bombs and from 10,000 feet.

But the only thing I really miss is the nuclear stove, found in every french house in 1944, exploding when the house is destroyed.

BTS, fix or...