dudes ! ; Tom's web page is GONE

Gentlemen ,

OK .... this is the end :mad: ...at least for my cooperation with " Arcor ". I´ve deceided to switch over to a more professional solution , which means two things:

1.) I have to PAY for my CM site :eek:

2.) You have to wait for the relaunch till end of the month ( probably a few days longer ).

I found a nice company which offers 150 MB webspace and UNLIMITED TRAFFIC :cool: for $10 each month. Sounds fair.

Cheers

Tom

Originally posted by Tom TCMHQ:

Gentlemen ,

I´ve deceided to switch over to a more professional solution. I found a nice company which offers 150 MB webspace and UNLIMITED TRAFFIC :cool: for $10 each month. Sounds fair.

Cheers

Tom

Hurrah!!! Although I can't help but feel responsible for being one of the people who pushed your bandwidth allowance over the edge. :D

Good news you'll be back up and running. Always loved your site! smile.gif

Hia Guys,

Not butting in here (at least I hope not)

MGO offers free hosting for many sites, if any CM site ever needs hosting just drop me a line. Its all banner and ad free space with basically unlimted space/BW.

Just a word of caution about hosts, a lot of hosts say no bandwidth limit, what they actually mean (I know this from bitter first hand experence) is that its unlimited until you have :

1) Too many users and it impinges on their shared hosting enviroment.

2) Its unlimited, BUT, allows you no downloads (ie: zips, mp3 files etc)

If you do go the route of getting a new host for your sites (any of you) always read the small print on their conditions of use pages etc and always try and find another person who has used the host and can recomend them) It can save a lot of heartache believe me.

If any of you want to get a host or need a host really badly and need to check some out try these forums:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/

You will find that every host there will offer you the best deals possible and all have sites they can show etc and good client lists.

BUT, having said all that MGO still offers free hosting to all CM sites ;)

Sulla