The Price of Fame....

Just to authenticate some things.

Yes, that IS a genuine Madmatt signature. It was signed with a mouse though and not with a pen.

The color is the color shown becuase it should be the default masking color used on textures which is what I was working on when Y2K asked me for my autograph.

All proceeds of the sale will help go to getting me either drunk or "serviced" somewhere. ;)

Madmatt

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

All proceeds of the sale will help go to getting me either drunk or "serviced" somewhere. ;)

Why, you need a lube, oil, and filter? Or just a head wax?</font>

I would bid but I already have too many MaddMatts, does anyone have a Steve for trade?
Excellant idea ole chap.

BATTLEFRONT Trading Cards!

Yes by dammies, now there's an idea. Trade em with your friends, relatives, neighbors, or cab drivers. A complete set, the first one ofcourse being a collector edition would bring a handsome price someday. A pitchure of Matt, shiner an all carrying a padlock and keys, KwazyDog with that lil snarl he displays when a thread lockup comes, Charles studying code and reaching for an empty coffee mug, and Steve, with his infamous quote "Obscure things are probably common", and ofcourse Moon, showing, well showing the moon ofcourse. By far it is bound to make more money than the Gamespot peep show and the royalities would keep pouring in for years after production. They could even be included with the first European shipments as a bonus CD. Great idea!

[ July 15, 2002, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I would bid but I already have too many MaddMatts, does anyone have a Steve for trade?

Excellant idea ole chap.

Yes by dammies, now there's an idea. Trade em with your friends, relatives, neighbors, or cab drivers. A complete set, the first one ofcourse being a collector edition would bring a handsome price someday. A pitchure of Matt, shiner an all carrying a padlock and keys, KwazyDog with that lil snarl he displays when a thread lockup comes, Charles studying code and reaching for an empty coffee mug, and Steve, with his infamous quote "Obscure things are probably common", and ofcourse Moon, showing, well showing the moon ofcourse. By far it is bound to make more money than the Gamespot peep show and the royalities would keep pouring in for years after production. They could even be included with the first European shipments as a bonus CD. Great idea!</font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />I would bid but I already have too many MaddMatts, does anyone have a Steve for trade?

Excellant idea ole chap.

Yes by dammies, now there's an idea. Trade em with your friends, relatives, neighbors, or cab drivers. A complete set, the first one ofcourse being a collector edition would bring a handsome price someday. A pitchure of Matt, shiner an all carrying a padlock and keys, KwazyDog with that lil snarl he displays when a thread lockup comes, Charles studying code and reaching for an empty coffee mug, and Steve, with his infamous quote "Obscure things are probably common", and ofcourse Moon, showing, well showing the moon ofcourse. By far it is bound to make more money than the Gamespot peep show and the royalities would keep pouring in for years after production. They could even be included with the first European shipments as a bonus CD. Great idea!</font>

Penned by none other than the man himself..

I was told to frame it but decided to put it up for the highest bidder.

So........

Who's gonna be first?

:D

madmatt.gif</img>

Hmm... A chance to spy inside the mind of the Bald One...

Handwriting analysis time!!!

</font>

• According to theory, the lean of your script communicates your optimistic or pessimistic tendencies. Your lean indicates that:
    </font>

You are are an ex-bouncer who still retains repressed hostilities towards mankind in general. You should be a substitute teacher. </font>

• The spacing of your letters communicates how well you get along with others. Your spacing indicates that:
    </font>

You are anal retentive and controlling, and often times suffer from insecurity. You gave your nanny fits while growing up, refusing to go "doodie" for weeks at a time. You give people what is easiest for you, not necessarily what they want.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Time will tell what I can and can not do. I'm working as hard as I can. Bite me if this does not fall within your schedule of wants...

</font>
  • The loop of your "d's" communicates your attitudes toward sex. Your "d's" indicate that:
    </font>

You are a pancake. You have the imagination of a flatworm. You also have an incredible lack of libido. Your high school physical education teacher considered placing you in the girls section.

Originally posed by Madmatt's High School Gym Teacher:

Now while all those other boys were busy trying to sneak a peek into the girl's showers, you know, kind of like in that Porky's movie, Matt... well, he was... I mean to say that... Umm... Do I have to answer this question???

</font>
  • The bar height of your "t's" communicates your work ethic and ambition. Your "t's" indicate that:
    </font>

You establish low goals and you often doubt yourself. You tend to have an inferiority complex, and you are impatient and caustic when working with others.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

Okay, I think I have a solution that will work for most everyone. Well, maybe not everyone. Maybe only some of you. Hell, it might not make any of you happy. Bite me!

</font>
  • Embellishments around your signature communicate your self-image. Your, er, embellishments tell me that:
    </font>

You believe that you are god's gift to women, while in truth, the only women you attract have fewer teeth that my one year old, need to shave worse than my father, and won the Nebraska Hog Calling contest for the past five years straight.

Originally posted by Madmatt's girlfriend:

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

</font>
  • [Celebrity postings and handwriting analyses have been impersonated.]</font>

[ July 17, 2002, 02:53 AM: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

Penned by none other than the man himself..

I was told to frame it but decided to put it up for the highest bidder.

So........

Who's gonna be first?

:D

madmatt.gif</img>

Sheesh... What more do you want....

Blood? :eek:

Is it done in his own blood, or someone else's? If he was signing in blood, shouldn't this be in Berli's hands? It seems a bit pale, suggesting anemia.

In any case, if it's in Madmatt's own blood I'll put in a bid. Please clarify.