Quick! What operation is most fun for pbem?

I thought "Punching a hole" was a whole lot of fun. I played as the Germans, and I by the end of it, the countryside was littered with burning American vehicles. The Germans start off with AT and MG bunkers as well as a pair of Panthers and a handfull of infantry. The Ami's start off with a ton of tanks, halftracks, and infantry. It's kind of a meatgrinder deal. Real fun...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the middle of Punching a Hole right now against the AI and I think I ruined the scen. cause the AI sucks ass!!! I picked the Germans and the GI's (AI) spent 30 turns wondering through the woods. Anybody want to go PBEM with this one just pick the Americans and send it over!

Semper Fi

Actually we just finished battle #5 last night with my surrender :( It was fun though.

I guess I need to learn more about setting up effective defensive positions. The Americans "punched a hole" through the village in the first battle, and it was all downhill from there. I lost a couple Panthers to the dreaded "shot trap" on about turn 4, it wasn't pretty. I nearly soiled myself when the Allied air support blew the town to hell, I had never seen that before.

TF Butler by Mr. Wild Bill Wilder I believe is a good one I'm playing PBEM and ScreaminEagle is being tough on me as always. It has good balance after three battles but final results will tell. You can trust anything WBW makes will be good ! Villers-Bocage also is very fun.