CMBB in Netherlands?

It's indeed frustrating to see how bad the delivery of CM:BB is in the Netherlands. However, some other Dutchie around here advised me to try dimensionplus.nl . It's a shop in Groningen, but you can also order it online. I ordered it last tuesday and was happy to receive it yesterday. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Good customer support too!

I also saw the game listed at martello.nl, a shop in Haarlem. Don't know if they got it yet, but it says released. That would be closer to your request. Lot's of luck shopping!

edited: someone beat me too it!

[ October 30, 2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Japper ]

It's indeed frustrating to see how bad the delivery of CM:BB is in the Netherlands. However, some other Dutchie around here advised me to try dimensionplus.nl . It's a shop in Groningen, but you can also order it online. I ordered it last tuesday and was happy to receive it yesterday. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif Good customer support too!

I also saw the game listed at martello.nl, a shop in Haarlem. Don't know if they got it yet, but it says released. That would be closer to your request. Lot's of luck shopping!

edited: someone beat me too it!

[ October 30, 2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Japper ]

Stumbles in, slaps Stoffel on the back.

"Yep, this guy and one unnamed american samitarian snatched all 9 of us out of a terrible tight spot. If it wasn't for them we would be playing ..... the CDV version !"

[crowd gasps, moans]

:D

PS: just my way of saying; Thanx Stoffel. Thanx mystery guy. ;)

[ October 30, 2002, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Bakker@home ]

Stumbles in, slaps Stoffel on the back.

"Yep, this guy and one unnamed american samitarian snatched all 9 of us out of a terrible tight spot. If it wasn't for them we would be playing ..... the CDV version !"

[crowd gasps, moans]

:D

PS: just my way of saying; Thanx Stoffel. Thanx mystery guy. ;)

[ October 30, 2002, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Bakker@home ]