Hi-Res Tiger Mod??

Originally posted by TankDawg:

Think that I follow mods pretty closely, but pretty sure there have not been any hi-res Tiger I mods done.

Have they??

:confused:

kwazydog? did a hi res brown one. it is at cmhq but i am not sure if it is in the big maddog modpacks

Originally posted by TankDawg:

Think that I follow mods pretty closely, but pretty sure there have not been any hi-res Tiger I mods done.

Have they??

kwazydog? did a hi res brown one. it is at cmhq but i am not sure if it is in the big maddog modpacks

The Tiger I in the Warfare HQ link listed above is a very nice, hi-res, tri-colored Tiger. This is the one I currently use. It's marked for the 12th SS Pz.Div. (HJ).

It'll go nicely alongside the ambush schemed SPW's with their 12th SS Pz.Div. markings.

The Tiger I in the Warfare HQ link listed above is a very nice, hi-res, tri-colored Tiger. This is the one I currently use. It's marked for the 12th SS Pz.Div. (HJ).

It'll go nicely alongside the ambush schemed SPW's with their 12th SS Pz.Div. markings.

Thanks you guys for the help.

Originally posted by Warmaker:

The Tiger I in the Warfare HQ link listed above is a very nice, hi-res, tri-colored Tiger.

Is it funny or really weird that we talk about mods as if we were choosing which wine to go with dinner?

smile.gif

Thanks you guys for the help.

Originally posted by Warmaker:

The Tiger I in the Warfare HQ link listed above is a very nice, hi-res, tri-colored Tiger.

Is it funny or really weird that we talk about mods as if we were choosing which wine to go with dinner?

smile.gif