Anyone else pumped up this week for CM:BB

Tiger

Highly excited. I have been away from CM for about 6 months now due to a massive computer meltdown and not wanting to hut down all the previous add-ons I had. Anyways, I am playing the demo and loving it. Hope to see a sipping message on Friday, me and the girlfriend going to a Bruce Campbell movie viewing and book signing on Saturday and then will be waiting eagerly for the following week to roll around.

I'm anxious. I really want to see the Tiger tank with the higher poly count. And I want to see how it's armor effectivness has changed compared to CMBO.

The Panzer IVG in one of the senarios seems to withstand anti-tank rounds better, the turret front for example doesn't feel paper thin anymore, and I have more confidence in it's ability to survive. This is precicely what's gotten me wondering about the Tiger tank's changes.

Lots-and-lots of stuff to be excited about. The first thing I'm going to do is open up the editor and place random armor and units down, it'll be like my own personal little car show.

For Canadian shipments, the only charge should be the 7% GST on the stated value, after converting to Canadian funds, and a $5.00 handling fee, the way it was explained to me. There no longer is duty on computer software or hardware, one of the few good things that came of the free trade agreement. As I remember, Combat Mission slipped through with no charges at all. tongue.gif Although I have had the odd computer magazine with demo cd get flagged and charged extra, but a letter gets the money refunded.

I am so pumped up I keep on throwing the cat against the wall to see if it bounces back.

Or I run around in circles until I get so dizzy I fall down.

CMBB will be the second coolest thing in the world. After Ninjas, of course.

Sweet. Awesome.

[edited because I am so pumped up I can't write properly]

[ September 16, 2002, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: Epée ]